This website hosts links to my academic works: lectures, datasets, publication lists, etc.
Seminars and lectures
- Multimodal machine learning, summer semester 2020
- The iCub Multisensor dataset for computer and robot vision applications
Laws of robotics
- A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm
- A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law
- A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws